Give Financial Security
Monetary gifts can be made online, through the mail or in person.
Please click on the PayPal Donations button on the left side of your screen. You may make a one-time gift or a recurring gift to help support our programs. Please note PayPal charges Scott's Run a third party processing fee.
To make a gift through the mail, please make your check or money order payable to SRSH and mail to: P.O. Box 590, Pursglove, WV 26546. Be sure to note if your gift is for a specific program (i.e. backpack program or food pantry). If you would like to make a gift through a recurring electronic transfer from your bank account, we can send you the necessary paperwork; please call Shay Petitto at (304) 599-5020 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our administrative offices are open Monday through Friday (except for holidays) 8:30am until 4:30pm. We would be glad to talk with you, give you a tour of the facilities and answer any questions you may have.
To make a gift via your will or estate plan, please use the following language: I give to Scott's Run Settlement House (FEIN# 55-0541546) located in Osage, WV
- the sum of $______; or,
- _____ percent of my estate; or,
- all the rest, remainder and residue of my estate, including property over which I shall have power of appointment at my passing, after all of debts, taxes, expenses and other bequests have been satisfied.
Should you wish to specify a purpose for your gift and have questions, please get in touch with Shay Petitto, Executive Director at (304) 599-5020 or email@example.com.
Donations of Goods
We are glad to accept your donations of food for distribution through our food pantry or backpack program. For guidelines on the types of items that are appropriate for the backpack program, please click here.
The food pantry is always in need items (see the critical list on the home page). It is important that when donating foods from your pantry at home that you check the expiration date; many of us have canned goods that are well past that date! We will accept any unopened items, but do ask that you consider making your food donation a nutritious one! Please consider the following items:
- Peanut butter
- Instant oatmeal
- Low sodium canned soups
- Fresh, frozen or canned fruits and vegetables (fruits packed in light syrup or juice)
- Frozen or canned lean meats or poultry
- Tuna in water
- Whole grain breads and cereals
- Other low sodium and low sugar foods
- 1% or Skim milk
Other items that we are always running low on include:
- Pancake or baking mix
- Spaghetti sauce
- Rice or dried beans
- Personal hygiene items such as deodorant, shampoo and soap
- Household items such as detergents and cleaners
- Paper towels
- Adult incontinence supplies (i.e. Depends)
Our baby pantry runs entirely on donations. We accept new or gently used layette items up to size 5T and small accessories such as swings, pack 'n plays, bouncers, etc. We suggest that individuals with larger items to donate should get in touch with St. Ursula's Food Pantry & Outreach's Gabriel Project at (304) 599-3822. Items that we are often in need of include:
- Diapers in sizes 2 - 6
- Diaper wipes
- Baby Cereal
- Baby Foods
- Bathing needs (i.e. shampoos, soaps, lotion)
- Bottles (used or new)
- Other layette items are happily accepted